Thursday, June 17, 2010

My mother-n-law!



I believe that we as mothers, model the women in our lives. We watch them, we learn from them, and we model them. I want to surround myself each day with women who will teach me to be the best mother that I can be. I want the influence of a righteous mother to be what I watch and learn and model.

I am a lucky girl because I was raised by a great mother and father. I had sisters-n-law from an early age, who were great role models for me and taught me so much about motherhood. Then, about thirteen years ago, I met a woman who built on the foundation that I had already been given. She strengthened me and guided me as I worked on building my eternal family. Patricia Kathleen Filip Robinson has been the perfect mother-n-law for me. She has quietly provided the loving guidance and support that has been greatly needed throughout my life as a wife and a mother. She has taught to me the importance of spending good quality time with my children and making sure that they have experiences in their childhood that will be both uplifting and memorable. I think that the Lord not only provided Steve with the mother that he needed so dearly but has prepared Pat to be the mother-n-law that I needed so dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment