Thursday, June 17, 2010

My mother!



What better way for me to start my blog on Motherhood, than to give tribute to my own mother. My mother is Georgia Mae Stephenson Wolfe. My mother was born in Tennessee and raised in Cleveland, Ohio as an only child. When my mother married my father, there was never a question in her mind about what she wanted to do with her life. My mom was 38 years old when she had me, number 8 of 9 children. I believe that my mom has had a life of love, sacrifice, and service. Who better could stand before their maker, than a faithful mother? She is one who has committed herself to the nurturing and rearing of her children. I don't believe that she did everything perfect but she did everything the best that she knew how. She educated herself on how to be the best mother that she could be and taught her children values that are diminishing so fast in our world. My mother is a great example to me of unconditional love, which helps me to have a surety of a perfect love that my Father in Heaven has for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment